Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Paper Pieced Houses of San Francisco - Building Blocks Tuesday


Houses of San Francisco

I'm showing off another block that I made previously for the Star of Africa bee.  This one was inspired by the Painted Ladies of San Francisco.  I only wish I knew then what I know now about how to stabilize the embroidery of the bridge better.  Ah well, we learn from our mistakes.

I've been doing lots of sewing lately, but just don't have any new blocks I can share.  I've been working furiously on my next mini and would have finished it today; however, we have relatives in town and are headed to Disneyland this morning.  Perhaps, I will find a little time tomorrow.  Fingers crossed.

What blocks have you working on?  I would love to see.  Link up your fabulous blocks.  You put a lot of hard work into them - show them off!  This free linky will stay open until the first Monday of next month, but I will repost it every Tuesday until a new month starts.


Quilter in the Closet

Rules:

1) Please link up only to the page in your blog showing your wonderful blocks, not just the blog homepage.  Flickr pictures are also OK.
2) Make sure to put your blog name as the description so people know where they are going or the name of your block!
3) Please grab my button and post it in your blog post or sidebar.
4) Visit other linky participants!

Thanks for reading!

Jen






5 comments:

  1. Jen, I'm going to have the theme song to Full House stuck in my head all day and it's all your fault.

    However, the block is gorgeous and delightful eye candy so you're forgiven. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the SF houses! Being in San Francisco, this block really warms my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy being one of your Followers! Thanks for sharing such inspiring work.
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to see them again, enjoy your day out x

    ReplyDelete

I had to shut off comments for a long time because I was just getting spammed. I'm going to try moderation for a while and see if that helps. Please leave me a comment.